OUR HOMESTEADING JOURNEY

For our family and friends that wish to follow our adventure in turning our piece of property into a home for our children. Homesteading adventures, parenting adventures, and all around family fun.


Thursday, January 31, 2013

David and Goliath...

David and Goliath... the skit...

 
So I promised to put up the little skit that the kids did for us for our anniversary.  It was quite short, so there are only a few pictures... but it was very very sweet.  My best friend and neighbor ( how I got so lucky I am not sure )... had the kids over the day of and they put this little thing together...
 


Our son Russell was Goliath... He came in saying in a deep teenage voice chewing back a grin like he has ever since I can remember ( he was three )  ,"  Fee Fi Fo Fum... I'm Goliath and I'm not afraid of ANYone..." 

Cheryl narrated and you can see Athena in the back as one of the soldiers... Miranda was David...

 
My little Grandson wanted to play until Goliath barked... and he ended up in my lap! 
 
 

There is Miranda getting her sling shot ready... Lola doesn't seem to be much of a help as a soldier, but she sure looks cute in Pull Ups and an orange uniform... lol 
 
 
We missed him falling to the ground.. but it was hilarious.. All in all a good time...  and a good story... may we all continue to sling rocks at the Goliath problems that come our way... 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment