OUR HOMESTEADING JOURNEY

For our family and friends that wish to follow our adventure in turning our piece of property into a home for our children. Homesteading adventures, parenting adventures, and all around family fun.


Friday, November 16, 2012

Ready to Rock and Roll

 
So the blogging site is having issues... I am not real impressed... Russ and I have taken hundreds of pictures, and I have been able to upload these FEW!  THANKS BLOGGER!  ehem... in any account...

 
last week... taking out the last of the stuff around the mobile....
 
 
today... putting on wheels to roll away...
BELOW:  shifting to the left... wheels on... shifting to the right... wheels on... tongue out... CHECK! 
 



 
My Miranda... so happy to have a new house coming.  You can see the excitement in her eyes! 
 
 
Jacking it up.  You can see right to the right of the jack where it was jacked up previously.  And damaged.  ummm... makes me all the more thankful to have something else coming! 
 
Tires... tires... tires... 
 
 
 
Ready to go.. I will go take more of the clean up of this phase.  I had to go do laundry, so by the time I got back it was dark.   We are waiting on the call of when the truck should show up to haul it away... I'll keep you posted! 


No comments:

Post a Comment