OUR HOMESTEADING JOURNEY

For our family and friends that wish to follow our adventure in turning our piece of property into a home for our children. Homesteading adventures, parenting adventures, and all around family fun.


Thursday, November 29, 2012

Next...

 
Foundation runners in...
 
I am so tired I cant even put into words how fatigued I am.  If this blog site would upload pictures faster than snail mail I would add more photos, Russ took over 200 yesterday!  But beings it wants to take forever to load... here is a few of the next phase...
 
 
I now only have two muscovys outside the coop yard.  Russ caught me clipping the wings on this boy to keep him flightless.  As you can see Rebel is right there making sure I was clipping just right. 
 
 
 
 
The runners begin...
 
 
And so do the bubbles... :)
 
 
The holy porch making its way to the burn pile... A good place for it...
 
 
Two cement trucks were used... look at all the mud!!!! 
 
 
Fillin them in...
 
 
Trenches for the power and phone...another one is to the right for the water...
 
 
Starting to look real out there!  Do you see the hazelnut bushes to the right??  Just remember them...
 
 
One of the muscovys still out... She is sleeping in the rabbitry where she hatched out these five babies... what is she thinking in November! 
 
 
Remember those hazelnut bushes?  Well they were in the way... but they arent anymore....
 
 
 
Phase two complete...
 
Phase three will be leveling the ground and taking those bushes in the back to the left out... its pouring so I think we will see Curtis with his tractor tomorrow...
 
I'll update with the next phase as soon as it happens... :) 
Until then... have a ducky day!  Put on  your webbed feet and paddle through! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment