OUR HOMESTEADING JOURNEY

For our family and friends that wish to follow our adventure in turning our piece of property into a home for our children. Homesteading adventures, parenting adventures, and all around family fun.


Thursday, December 13, 2012

Done! Well sort of...

 
YEAH!!!! 
 
We slept in the new house last night for the first time.  It's not 100% finished, but pretty close.  Here are the pics I took of the last week as we helped as much as we could before I came down with a sinus infection that is now kicking my butt!  There is no rhyme or reason to how they loaded on here.  Sometimes this site works and sometimes it takes FOREVER to load them and then they aren't in the order that I tried to load them...
 
 
Free advertising!  lol  He did a WONDERFUL job.  He has to come back and cover it over, but its done and we were very happy with a new tank and leech lines... 
 
 
It was a lot bigger than I thought.  ALOT! 
 
 
The inside still being 'married'... another Witness at work.  We laughed as we were talking about Sundays meeting and he came up and told us he was in the sign language congregation in Medford after overhearing us... we are everywhere I tell you!!!  :) 
 
 
The playroom.. carpet to come...
 
 
 
Did I mention mud???  and lots of it...
 
 
Above is the master bathroom... below is the kids bathroom. 
 
 
 
Kids bathroom again... its huge.  I cant believe how big it is! 
 
 
Attaching the power...
 
 
Junction box where the old mobile power was and where we tapped into it and ran it another 30 ft up...
 
 
Formal living room waiting for the carpet to be stretched...  and the playroom carpet hanging out....
 
 
Kitchen...  looking into formal living room... 
 
I am feeling pretty cruddy... but I will try and get pictures tomorrow.  The skirting is done and the yard is leveled out... except for the leech lines..  until next time... Happy napping... I am going to take one! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment