OUR HOMESTEADING JOURNEY

For our family and friends that wish to follow our adventure in turning our piece of property into a home for our children. Homesteading adventures, parenting adventures, and all around family fun.


Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tiling the Hearth

I have started using a new blogger… so bear with me as I learn all the new ditty's.  We left for meeting this morning and a brother from the Brookings Congregation that is here tiling for us… did this while we were gone.  Tomorrow it will be finished. 

We spent the evening having dinner and getting prepared for the CO visit next month and Memorial and our Special Assembly Day… I have a feeling this year is going to be over before we know it. 

Now if only I could preview how this slideshow thing works.  LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment